To process your order, please follow these four simple steps:
1. Complete a Bridal Profile by either contacting a Jenny Yoo Collection Representative or by visiting one of our Showrooms. In order to fully complete this Profile, the following information is required:
· Contact information for each member of the bridal party including full name, email, and phone number.
· The final dress choices and colors.
2. Access your order by logging into our ordering page with the assigned username and password that will be given at the time of setting up a profile. This website will be your resource for ordering dresses and monitoring the status.
(Best viewed on Windows with Internet Explorer 7)
3. Each Bridal Party Member will be given access to our online ordering site. They will need to select a dress, provide measurements, and complete billing and shipping information. Please carefully determine the size by referring to our appropriate sizing chart.
Once all bridal party members have finalized their orders, please give us a call so that everything can be confirmed and placed into production.
Please allow 12–16 weeks for the delivery of your order, beginning when full payment has been received for the entire bridal party and the order has been confirmed. We recommend you order the dress at least 5–6 months before the wedding to allow time for transportation and any alterations that may be needed after you receive the dress.
If you are a Mac Computer user or if you would rather place your order by fax or mail, please fill out the appropriate Order Form ( Bridesmaid / Bridal Dress, Flower Girl , Bride's, Client, Accessories, "ANANDA DESIGN" Accessories) complete with all requested information including payment method, signature and date. Also, Sign and date the Policy/Contract Form stating that you understand and agree with all terms stated on it.
If you have any questions regarding the order process, please contact one of our representatives at 212.645.0823 and we will assist you in any way that we can.