CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
PLEASE READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION OR ENTRY. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO REGISTER, ENTER, OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS AGED 18 AS OF APRIL 1, 2019. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The Jenny Yoo Collection 100k Followers Social Sweepstakes is created and sponsored only by Jenny Yoo Collection, Inc., 132 W. 36th St. 11TH Floor New York, NY 10018. By participating in the sweepstakes and/or using Instagram, you agree to the terms and conditions of their app, and that your participation will be governed by, and you shall abide by, all of the following rules (the “100k Follower Social” sweepstakes) outlined herein. Instagram is not an official sponsor of this sweepstakes.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who will be aged 18 years old or older upon the date the individual first submits an Entry. Sponsor in its discretion, may require a person who submits an Entry (“Participant”) to provide verification of eligibility.
2. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time, April 22, 2019 and ending 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, April 29, 2019.
3. How to Enter:
Follow @jennyyoonyc on Instagram.
Visit @jennyyoonyc’s 4/22/19 post on Instagram during the Sweepstakes Entry Period and “like” the post.
Comment on the post by tagging your bridal party and listing your favorite Jenny Yoo bridesmaid color.
Sign up for our newsletter emails by visiting jennyyoo.com.
Each username/ email address submitted will constitute one Entry into The Sweepstakes. By participating, each Participant agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules and represents and warrants that he/she meets the eligibility requirements set forth herein. If you do not agree to these rules or do not wish to be entered into The Sweepstakes, you must contact Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Sweepstakes Entry Period and ask for your Entry to be removed from the drawing. Any form of automated entry, including by the use of macros, scripts or bots, will be disqualified.
By tagging another user, you represent that the tag is not made for any improper purpose such as to intimidate or harass. You also waive to the full extent permitted by law any and all claims against us related to moral rights in the comment. No comment shall contain any language or imagery which Sponsor deems, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or that promotes discrimination on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; Sponsor reserves the right to remove or not to publish, and to disqualify from entry any review that contains any such content or which otherwise may be in violation of any law.
All Entries must be received by Sponsor via the site no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time on April 29, 2019.
1. Prizes: There is one (1) Prize. The winner of The Sweepstakes will receive up to five bridesmaid dresses from Jenny Yoo Collection (Approximate Retail Value: $1300-$1625). The prize will be a coordinated through the New York Jenny Yoo Salon. If a winner is not within the Chicago or NYC area to attend a Jenny Yoo salon, measurements will be required to place the order. Winner must respond to email@example.com within five business days of notification to claim. The specifics of the Prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute an alternate prize. No cash or other prize substitutions are permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Prize is nontransferable. Any and all Prize related expenses, including, without limitation, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Prize shall be subject to the terms and conditions as noted on physical gift card.
2. Odds: The actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
3. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner of The Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor, which will be held on or about May 8, 2019 at Sponsor’s offices. The Winner will be notified via their social media handle on Instagram and then by email within three (3) business days following the selection. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. Jenny Yoo Collection shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to Winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) business from the time the award notification was first sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the potential Winner may be disqualified and/or Sponsor may elect to award the prize to another potential Winner drawn at random, as Sponsor may determine in its discretion. The receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
4. Terms: Jenny Yoo Collection reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend. Jenny Yoo Collection reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of The Sweepstakes or website or violates these Sweepstakes Rules.
Furthermore, by entering, each Participant represents and warrants that each entry complies with these Sweepstakes Rules in full. Entries must not contain any material that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate for public viewing and/or determines is contrary to its mission. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify and/or not accept any Entry that Sponsor determines does not or is likely not to comply with these guidelines.
1. Limitation of Liability: By entering, each Participant agrees to release and hold harmless Jenny Yoo Collection and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (all of the foregoing, the “Sponsor Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such Participant’s participation in The Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited any loss or damage to any Entry, (iii) the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iv) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (v) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or The Sweepstakes; (vi) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of The Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; to the maximum extent allowed by law. Some jurisdictions may not permit certain liability limitations or waivers. If any court determines the law of such a jurisdiction applies, our liability shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
2. All Decisions Final: All decisions of Sponsor and Sponsor Parties are final and binding in all respects.
3. Disputes: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in The Sweepstakes, and Participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, causes of action or controversies arising out of or in connection with The Sweepstakes, shall be resolved in arbitration individually and without resort to collective, class, or aggregate action, as set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Instagram and jennyyoo.com. By registering and/or submitting an Entry, each Participant irrevocably waives, to the greatest extent allowed by law, any right to seek and/or obtain rescission and/or equitable and/or injunctive relief. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering The Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR THE SPONSOR PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOST CAPITAL OR OVERHEAD, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1. Miscellaneous: All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply, and The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who violates these Sweepstakes Rules, tampers with the entry process, and/or acts in any way that would, in any way, discredit or harm the reputation of Sponsor, and/or to cancel, modify, or suspend The Sweepstakes if a Participant engages in fraud or misconduct or other conduct beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts the administration, integrity, security, or proper operation of The Sweepstakes. Without limitation of the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify, or suspend The Sweepstakes due to any of the following reasons: act of God; unavoidable accident; epidemic; fire; blackout; act of public enemy; war, riot or civil commotion; enactment, rule, order or act of government or governmental instrumentality or tribunal; strike, lockout or other labor dispute; inclement weather; failure of technical facilities; failure of essential production, or technical personnel to appear or be available; or other cause beyond its control. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, misdelivered, or delayed Entries, or for technical or human errors or failures of any kind in connection with the submission, transmission, processing or selection of Entries or the winning Entry, including without limitation any malfunctions or failures of computer hardware, computer software, networks or telephone equipment or any technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or late, lost, damaged, or postage due mail, or any combination thereof. Caution: Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of The Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of The Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize. These Sweepstakes Rules set forth the entire agreement and understanding between Sponsor and Participant concerning the subject matter hereof and merges and supersedes all prior discussions, agreements, and understandings of any kind between them. Notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any future time to terminate, modify, or suspend The Sweepstakes for any reason, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All notices shall be in writing and shall be delivered to Participant in accordance with instructions contained on the registration form. Participant shall be deemed an independent contractor and nothing contained herein shall constitute this arrangement to be employment, a joint venture, or a partnership. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Sweepstakes Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any provision contained herein. The titles of Sections of these Sweepstakes Rules are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal effect. The word “including” is used in these Sweepstakes Rules to mean “including but not limited to”.
3. Name of Winner: For the name of the Winner, which will be available after May 8, 2019, send a self-addressed and stamped envelope marked “100k Followers Social Winner” to Attn: Press Jenny Yoo Collection, 132 W. 36th St. New York, NY 10018.