Jenny Yoo Collection offers 2 different ordering options for your convenience.
MADE-TO-ORDER: “Made-to-Order” items are dresses that are ordered through a Jenny Yoo retailer that are cut to order, including bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dresses. Special order dresses are delivered approximately 12-16 weeks from the confirmed order date, and all sales are final. “Made-to-Order” dresses are made according to the size chart, not custom to one’s measurements. If you are interested in placing an order from our “MADE-TO-ORDER” collection, please skip down and follow the steps below. For more information about the "Made-to-Order" process, please visit our "Made-To-Order" FAQ section.
READY TO SHIP: “Ready to Ship” items are items stocked by Jenny Yoo Collection for immediate delivery. If you are interested in purchasing an item(s) that are “Ready to Ship”, you may do so by adding items directly to the cart and completing the process at check-out. Please allow 1-2 days for processing of your order. If you are choosing "OVERNIGHT" or "Expedited Shipping" Please keep in mind that not all orders will ship the next day. Please contact us before placing expedited orders to make sure you will receive your dress on time. For more information about “Ready to Ship” purchases, please visit our "Ready To Ship" FAQ section.
To process your "MADE-TO-ORDER" order, please follow these four simple steps:
1. Complete a Bridal Profile by either contacting a Jenny Yoo Collection Representative or by visiting one of our Showrooms. In order to fully complete this Profile, the following information is required:
· Contact information for each member of the bridal party including full name, email, and phone number.
· The final dress choices and colors.
2. Access your order by logging into our ordering page with the assigned username and password that will be given at the time of setting up a profile. This website will be your resource for ordering dresses and monitoring the status.
3. Each Bridal Party Member will be given access to our online ordering site. They will need to select a dress, provide measurements, and complete billing and shipping information. Please carefully determine the size by referring to our appropriate sizing chart.Bridal/Bridesmaid Sizing Chart Separates (Tops/Skirts) Sizing Chart Accessories Sizing Chart Maternity Sizing Chart Lingerie Sizing Chart Flower Girl Sizing Chart
4. Once all bridal party members have finalized their orders, please give us a call so that everything can be confirmed and placed into production.
Please allow 12–16 weeks for the delivery of your order, beginning when full payment has been received for the entire bridal party and the order has been confirmed. We recommend you order the dress at least 5–6 months before the wedding to allow time for transportation and any alterations that may be needed after you receive the dress.
If you would rather place your order by fax or mail, please fill out the appropriate Order Form ( Bridal/Bridesmaid, Flower Girl ) Bride's, please complete with all requested information including payment method, signature and date. Also, Sign and date the Policy/Contract Form stating that you understand and agree with all terms stated on it.
If you have any questions regarding the "Made-To-Order" ordering process, please contact one of our representatives at 212.645.0823 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you in any way that we can.